World-class screen performance.
Revel in the superior screen performance of the Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor, loaded with premium features for an exceptional viewing experience, without the premium price tag.
- Consistent colors right out of the box- the U2415 comes factory tuned at 99% sRGB coverage at a deltaE < 3.
- Enjoy 24″ of superb screen clarity on a large 16:10 aspect ratio WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution monitor, across an ultra-wide 178° x 178° viewing angle.
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin (6.9mm) bezel that allows virtually borderless viewing between monitors.
Outstanding usability and connectivity.
Position your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
- Easily pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up.
- The U2415 is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the Dell Single Monitor Arm.
- For easy connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2415 provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort and a mini-DisplayPort. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.0 port found on the back of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering.
Reliable and eco-efficient.
Your Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415 is designed to be pixel perfect. That’s why if you find even just one bright pixel, we’ll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee.
The Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415 meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold3 Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with eco-friendly materials, the U2415 is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.