– ATX 12V V2.3 enables most reliable and robust power delivery.
– Stable 530W continuous output (peak power 600W) @ 40 ℃ operating environment.
– Robust and dedicated single +12V output provides superior performance under all types of system loading.
– 80 PLUS Certified: with 80-86% efficiency @ 20-100% load under real world load conditions.
– Double-forward switching circuitry offers low power loss and high reliability.
– Universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage.
– Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
– Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 12cm cooling fan speed control.
– Intel & AMD CPU compliant.
– Nvidia & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
– Dimension: 150mm(W)x86mm(H)x140mm(L).
– High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
– Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit protections.
– Safety / EMI : TUV, CE, UL, FCC, BSMI.
High Efficiency Circuit Design
Fan Speed & Noise Level
New Thermaltake SMART 530W saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 80% and is 80 PLUS certified
Supports Energy Star 5.0* energy standard:
New Thermaltake SMART 530W is suitable for use in Energy Star-compatible computers.
Supports Intel Deep Power Down C6 Status:
New Thermaltake SMART 530W helps your PC system operate more power efficiently.
Corresponds to the EU directives on WEEE and RoHS:
Thermaltake considers its full impact on the environment during manufacturing and maintains green facilities to ensure New Thermaltake SMART 530W meets WEEE & RoHS requirements.
|AC INPUT||Input Voltage: 100V-240V
Input Current: 10A-5A
|Max Output Current||15A||24A||38A||0.3A||3.0A|
|Max Output Power||120W||456W||3.6W||15W|
|Voltage Source||Over Current Protection||Over Voltage Protection||Under Voltage protection|
|Protection Point (Max.)||Protection Point (Max.)||Protection Point|
|+3.3V||40A||4.5V||2.0V ~ 2.4V|
|+5V||35A||7.0V||3.3V ~ 3.7V|
|+12V||65A||15.6V||8.5V ~ 9.5V|
|Short Circuit Protection: Activated when any DC rails short circuited.|
|Over Power Protection: Protection at 110%~150% full load.|